+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama under secret service protection due to threat

Blog Entries

Obama under secret service protection due to threat

Should have been expected I suppose:

Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    -- Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has been placed under the protection of the U.S. Secret Service, reportedly because of a threat against him, the Secret Service said Thursday.
    Find a new slant.

sadly, obamas been on my death pool for a while now. i mean, he even gets asked about it in interviews.

he just has too many similarities to jfk. the good news is that he has stated many times that this wont stop him.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Obama can't win shyt. Republican are salivating at the idea of a black guy who rhymes with Osama running against them.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Blog Entries
    ^troof

I still think John Edwards is electable.
    Find a new slant.

94% of americans say they would vote for a black man.

i realllllly hope the dems dont vote for the most 'electable' again, and take the best candidate (obama).

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Obama got endorsed by Oprah, you can pretty much consider this one in the bag.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Oprah's gunning for a VP slot.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    94% of americans say they would vote for a black man.
    and of course you're going to back this up with a source that covers a majority of americans. or just irresponsibly say some shyt like its gold?

i realllllly hope the dems dont vote for the most 'electable' again, and take the best candidate (obama).
    And republicans agree with you. Obama's run will be an unfortunate waste of time. He will win no southern states, no midwestern states, and even the blue states are up in the air. The day this country is ready to look past his race in the long run, is the day that republican or democrat parties dont matter in who people vote for.
    Last edited by Black Dynamite; 05-03-2007 at 10:28 PM.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Look at Gutz, gettin' his ANGER on!
    I agree with you Gutz. This country can't look past sex either. Hillary stands as much fo a chance as I do.
    I've said it before: Alot of nations have elected leaders from a minority group, and alot have had women. Even an Islamic nation has elected a woman.
    But not here in this "progressive" country, the USA. While Gutz is getting his ANGER on, the rest of this nation is getting its UPTIGHT on!
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    and of course you're going to back this up with a source that covers a majority of americans. or just irresponsibly say some shyt like its gold?

always doubting me... http://www.positiveatheism.org/mail/eml8304.htm

if you scroll a little down the page, you'll see a gallup poll from 99 that says 92% would vote for a black man. i cant find the poll i was referring to, where the correct number was 94. but the thing of note about the poll was that 94 % said they would vote for a black man while they said only 1/2 the country would. the poll was much more recent than 99, btw.

point is, its a irresponsible thing to say that the country wouldnt vote for a blackman so you shouldnt vote obama.

there are def people who would never vote a blackman president, but those are redneck hicks who vote streight republican anyway.

+ Reply to Thread