+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Table Tennis

"I don't know that I'm ever not gonna want to play."

Table Tennis

Truly great in it's simplicity would be one way to put it. A fine alternative sports game would be another. Rockstar games has really gone in a new direction on this one...and it's even $20.00 cheaper than the regular X-box 360 games. I also hear that the online play is fantastic....although I haven't tried it out yet.

Three and a half out of four stars.

In some sort of awsome alternate universe I'm sure it does....but not in this universe.

Shug,

Give me some more details on the game. Is there like a "career mode" or anything? Career mode in table tennis....LOL. For some reason I'm really feeling this game, give me a big review and get me even more hyped!

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I think the couple of downers on this game was that there is no create a player and no career mode, if I remember correctly, Mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Shug,

Give me some more details on the game. Is there like a "career mode" or anything? Career mode in table tennis....LOL. For some reason I'm really feeling this game, give me a big review and get me even more hyped!

It's a lot like the Top Spin tennis games except for a few tweaks. This game makes it a lot easier to play for the edges and the corners of the table by vibrating the controller when you are nearing the edge on an aimed shot (I just confused myself there).

There is no create a player (which I could care less about) and there is no career mode. There is only a tournament mode...and lots and lots of people on line to play against. This game is HUGE on X-box live already.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    Yeah, I picked this game up a few days ago and I dig it. The game is just pure fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    pics?
    Here ya go fool. And as much as it sucked to think about it again, I cracked up when I saw your location. I didn't know FAToine the Marshamallow Man could still move like that.

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

Looks tight. I may have to pick this up.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Thanks for the pics Mood. I never played Top Spin but if its comparable to Virtual Tennis (for the Dreamcast) it should be the shit. They seem to have Tennis Physics pretty locked down nowadays.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread