+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: No "Toms" for Jalen in County

No "Toms" for Jalen in County

At least Jalen won't have to deal with any "Toms" in the County Jail. I mean Jalen is so god damn real with his Escalade in West Bloomfield. Peace out, J'bro. Im wid ya!
    www.university.com

Blog Entries
    Jalen Rose gets a speeding ticket hours after being sentenced to jail for drunk driving http://dlvr.it/cyyM3
    Jailin!
    Find a new slant.

can't expect anything else from a UM alum. probably wasn't the first time, probably won't be the last time.

O$Who players were ticketed on the average of twice as many times as UofM players.

Here's the link.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Great, I have searched on the links that is given on your post. It is really the good link that provides the complete information. I have read the information related to O$Who players ticked on the average of twice as many times as UofM players. It is very interesting website that provides the complete information of I have read the information related to O$Who players ticked on the average of twice as many times as UofM players. So, thanks for this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    O$Who players were ticketed on the average of twice as many times as UofM players.

Here's the link.
    Get a life.
    www.university.com

My guess is Bukky clicked on the link.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    My guess is Bukky clicked on the link.
    No, I did not click on your asshole, sophomoric link. You are such a pitiful douchebag to hurriedly provide a link stating OSU players were ticketed twice as much as UM players. Really? Who gives a fucking shit. Jalen Rose is a complete negro asshole. Period. He is worse than a Tom. He is a inner-city negro who wanted to be a Tom but wasn't given the chance and now he is bitter.

And you, Tahoe, your post and general dumb ass devotion to UM is a wonderful crystallization of what a tea-party ignorant douchebag you are in your wider existence. Just such a simple minded, ne'er-do-well, wannabe its utterly comical.
    www.university.com

i clicked the link now my computer is F'd. if i restart it it'll be fine, but i have stuff that i need that can only be opened from my work's network.

damnit tahoe.

+ Reply to Thread