+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Steve Irwin, aka "The Crocodile Hunter" Killed By a Stingray, not a Crocodile

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    He died as he lived, and he loved his wild life. It's not a happy time for the people who feel a bond with him. But it's a more poetic and appropriate end than, say, dying of an allergic reaction prompting a cerebral edema.

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    While Steve's wife isn't ever going to read this I'll be sure to pass it on to a friend of mine who works at their zoo the next time I see him.

I'm certain the staff would all love to read this thread.

cruscott35: Never assume anything. I live in Cairns and know a few people who actually saw Steve Irwin that day and/or worked with him regularly.

He was the nicest fucking guy you could ever possibly meet and because of him a ton of stupid fuckers like yourself have more knowledge about certain animals.

So, fuck you and have a nice day, dickhead
    You are the fucking man.

RIP Steve...you were an icon to us all.

I didn't realize this was a 'condolences only' thread.

I read the first 5(?) and it appeared to me to be a typical thread on a message board where topics are discussed...where every posters thoughts are welcomed.

I see now that this is a thread where you should only post if you agree with a certain sentiment. I just wish it was spelled out at the begining.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    I didn't realize this was a 'condolences only' thread.

I read the first 5(?) and it appeared to me to be a typical thread on a message board where topics are discussed...where every posters thoughts are welcomed.

I see now that this is a thread where you should only post if you agree with a certain sentiment. I just wish it was spelled out at the begining.
    It's not a "condolences only" thread, it's just about showing a decent guy who died some respect. Your thoughts are welcome but when you say something as dumb as "Shouldn't people be mad at him for doing a possibly dangerous job when he has kids!? LOL!!" and not expect a little outrage. That's some of the dumbest shit I've seen posted on this board. The guy wasn't a crack dealer for fuck sake, he was a teacher/naturalist/conservationist/entertainer/zoologist/enviromentalist.

Oh ok, so I thought this was a typical thread on a message board where posters could post their thoughts, but now I find out if you don't toe-the-line...."about showing a decent guy who some respect", zip it.

Damn, since when does everyone have to feel the same fucking thing about every fucking thing. And I still feel the same way when I see peeps on the tube crying over his kids growing up fatherless. Did Steve's actions have something to do with that?

I feel for his kids, wife and him, but I put some of this on his shoulders. If you want say thats the dumbest shit you've read on this board, then you haven't been reading boards very long.

Oh ok, so I thought this was a typical thread on a message board where posters could post their thoughts, but now I find out if you don't toe-the-line...."about showing a decent guy who some respect", zip it.

Damn, since when does everyone have to feel the same fucking thing about every fucking thing. And I still feel the same way when I see peeps on the tube crying over his kids growing up fatherless. Did Steve's actions have something to do with that?

I feel for his kids, wife and him, but I put some of this on his shoulders. If you want say thats the dumbest shit you've read on this board, then you haven't been reading boards very long.
    You don't have to the same opinion, but critiquing a dead man just screams "pathetic" to me. If that's what you're going for, congrats.

"critiquing a dead man just screams "pathetic" to me"

Now THAT is some of the dumbest shit I've seen posted on this board.

Look, moving the fucking lawn with a huge croc in the lawn attempting to attack the lawnmower is entertainment and is dangerous. I could see some kids moving their lawn in Florida and saying I saw Stevie do it. Stupid, imo.

I just don't see the man as God, like you do.

"critiquing a dead man just screams "pathetic" to me"

Now THAT is some of the dumbest shit I've seen posted on this board.

Look, moving the fucking lawn with a huge croc in the lawn attempting to attack the lawnmower is entertainment and is dangerous. I could see some kids moving their lawn in Florida and saying I saw Stevie do it. Stupid, imo.

Oh really? You must not read any of your posts then.

It wasn't up to Steve Irwin to raise your fucking kids. He's a trained professional, and if your kids can't make the connection that they shouldn't mow (which I assume is what you meant) the lawn while a Croc is on it then you're not doing your job as a parent. So not only is Steve Irwin a careless asshole who purposely left his children fatherless, he's corrupting our youth right?

Where did I mention him being a God? I'm simply giving him the same basic respect you should give for any decent human who just died. I'm not the guy that needs to bring down a dead man to make myself feel better. All I can say is that when you pass, I hope the people that knew you show you more respect than you've been showing here.

Why did I even waste my time talking to you...Come back when you make it to 1st grade.

Bring down a dead man to make myself feel better... LOL This IS the dumbest shit I've EVER read on a board. Hopefully your fucking kids don't listen to you.

Good bye.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    ya'll both are acting a little too much crazy over this.

Tahoe i must admit though that this statement was pretty naive.

if you blaming Steve for anything that kids do. then you have no idea of parenting. i hope that doesnt come across as offensive. but its true. For clarity you're not alone. Theres plenty of parents who'd say that same naive statement. Same ones blame tv for their kids bad habits rather than blaming themselves for letting tv raise their kids. Also, where do you live that crocs are on your front lawn? Thats a nasty place. Bayou maybe?

Seriously people need to lighten up on both ends. No Steve Irwin doesnt deserve everyones condolences. I thought he was a nice guy. But thats just me. No need to put that on someone else. But on the other hand theres no need to hate on the guy and air a bunch of meaningless beefs towards him now that he's dead. Its like a muthafucka gets jealous of a dead man getting more attention than he'll ever get living or dead, when truthfully that doesnt matter.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread