+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: NCAA Football 07 (Xbox 360) Review

So......Muhme, how did ya favor against Moodini in your online matchup? I was loving the fact that you guys were playing since I took the game back and couldn't get a crack at ya. Not sure if you know, but Moodini and I roll together every year in the same dynasty.

Flashback:
    Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    lol...I hate to say it...but you guys arent good enough to play the game then. Enjoy Madden, you are the FIRST TWO PEOPLE that I have heard bitch about the game like this...It is really too bad...
    So, ummm...how did you do? Here is what I heard about it. You start off like a cheesy youngster subbing in the backup qb because he's (See Problem #4 on our list) what a surprise, fast. You run playaction passes all game long, roll out, throw the deep ball against the zone (See Problem #20 in the list) or SURPRISE SURPRISE run with the qb. As for your running game, how many carries did you give your halfbacks? 5 Total Carries sound about right (See Problem #5) Flat out cheese.

And you still lost. I thought we weren't good enough dog? Come to find out Moodini was better than you and you played cheesy.

Sorry to roast ya dog, but when insulting our skills on NCAA, I gotta come strong. Our skills are sick, The game SUCKS.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    So......Muhme, how did ya favor against Moodini in your online matchup? I was loving the fact that you guys were playing since I took the game back and couldn't get a crack at ya. Not sure if you know, but Moodini and I roll together every year in the same dynasty.

Flashback:
    Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    lol...I hate to say it...but you guys arent good enough to play the game then. Enjoy Madden, you are the FIRST TWO PEOPLE that I have heard bitch about the game like this...It is really too bad...
    So, ummm...how did you do? Here is what I heard about it. You start off like a cheesy youngster subbing in the backup qb because he's (See Problem #4 on our list) what a surprise, fast. You run playaction passes all game long, roll out, throw the deep ball against the zone (See Problem #20 in the list) or SURPRISE SURPRISE run with the qb. As for your running game, how many carries did you give your halfbacks? 5 Total Carries sound about right (See Problem #5) Flat out cheese.

And you still lost. I thought we weren't good enough dog? Come to find out Moodini was better than you and you played cheesy.

Sorry to roast ya dog, but when insulting our skills on NCAA, I gotta come strong. Our skills are sick, The game SUCKS.
    LOL. Sweeeet.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread