+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Xbox Live Arcade

Xbox Live Arcade

First off, the idea for the Arcade on the 360 was perfect. It's the Wonderbra of video games. Boobs are already the coolest thing ever, but the Wonderbra supports and accentuates the boobs a la the Arcade does for the 360.

=

I'm loving playing Bankshot Billiards 2 online, along with Hexic HD, and Geometry Wars to go along with Oblivion and Ghost Recon. But, I downloaded the Arcade trailer from E3 and it's going to get even better. Included in the trailer were Pac-Man, Contra, Street Fighter 2, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Mortal Kombat. I downloaded the trailer in May, and they're still not available on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Has anyone heard when these games are going to be released?
    Last edited by Moodini31; 07-11-2006 at 01:17 AM.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Do any of you cats have any games for the arcade? Post them and make some recommendations.

I have Bankshot Billiards 2, Hexic HD (came with 360), Frogger (for the fiancee), and I played Geometry Wars within Project Gotham Racing. I also downloaded the Gauntlet Demo.

Bankshot is unbelievably addicting. It's best to play with the low camera angle with the aiming aid off, and it's like real pool.

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

Hexic is a puzzle game that is probably best for chicks. Frogger is the straight up 1981 arcade version. It even says "Insert Coin" at the start. I gotta admit, I've played it a few times and I even played it for 2 hours straight one time.

Anybody else play any arcade games? Any others worth buying? I've got Microsoft Points burning a hole in my virtual pocket.
    Last edited by Moodini31; 07-26-2006 at 02:50 PM.

Since I seem to be the only one who cares about this thread, I thought I'd hook myself up with some more info.

Mood, Street Fighter II was just released for the Xbox Live Arcade! HADUKEN!

Check it out boooooyeee!

+ Reply to Thread