+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is this the greatest playoffs ever???

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    It's been an entertaining 1st round, but "best playoffs ever" is a little bold, at least as of today.
    if you werent around for the years of the nuggets upset and the knicks wild run from the 7 spot. or my favorite, the pistons championship year when the bulls shocked the cavs(a cavs team we always had trouble with). there were many off the hook playoffs i've seen. this year is alright. only one team left with an actual chance to upset(the lakers). not that amazing to me. it had a nice start though.
    They were the 8th seed, butthead.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artis Gilmore
    They were the 8th seed, butthead.
    yep they were. you do realize butthead doesnt bother people. as you are still bitter about your penis envy characterization. its in your best interest to not show people that you're feelings are hurt grover.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

These playoffs suck.

Cleveland fan: "I disagree."

This will be the greatest playoffs as long as we come back and win.

my two favorite playoffs (not considering pistons) were the 99 knicks making it to the finals (easily the worst finals team ever. but it was one hell of a run. LJ's 4 pt play, the "L", the "X", larry saying the only guy he respected on the spurs was avery, because "they were from the same slave plantation").

the other one was the 6ers run to the finals. 1) love AI, 2) the bizarre emergence of pat croce.

definitely the best playoffs in 10 years. maybe since bird & magic were still around. the cleveland-washington and dallas-san antonio series are all time greats.

I'm Varsity chump. You're J.V.
    Quote Originally Posted by luniz
    definitely the best playoffs in 10 years. maybe since bird & magic were still around. the cleveland-washington and dallas-san antonio series are all time greats.
    cleveland/washington? Personally, I categorized that series as "What I hope the NBA never becomes". Spurs and Dallas is definitely one of the best series I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Artis Gilmore
    Is this the greatest playoffs ever?
    No, fuck no. I hate em so far.

We aren't even playing our normal game. We aren't playing up to our capability.

If we are going to be someone's bitch, I want to be at our best. This team ain't no ones bitch when we are playing up to snuff. These playoffs have been frustrating as fuck.

Oh, you meant the playoffs in general? yea, they're great.

Most stressfull playoffs ever. And sports talk radio and reading this forum is so fucking depressing.

+ Reply to Thread