+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Skelly aka "Rich boy from saginaw"

Skelly aka "Rich boy from saginaw"

Hey you fuck, once you come back you start to give me shit for no apperent reason. Who the fuck do you think you are? A cop? I was obviously more immature last summer. But you like to bring up shit from the past like this is a god damn reality show or something you little pussy. Why don't you just forget about this shit? it happened almost over a year ago.

RICH BOY FROM SAGINAW LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Skelly aka "Rich boy from saginaw"

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Hey you fuck, once you come back you start to give me shit for no apperent reason. Who the fuck do you think you are? A cop? I was obviously more immature last summer. But you like to bring up shit from the past like this is a god damn reality show or something you little pussy. Why don't you just forget about this shit? it happened almost over a year ago.
    So when you give people shit for no reason, this makes you a cop?

A 12 year old is calling someone significantly older than him a little pussy.

THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    Doo-doo heads.
    booger face pee pee head.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by GotCrotty?

THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS!
    Yes he is a little pussy. Escpically when Unclecliffy called him out in the flip donut shop thread and he left the board crying. Then he was so desperate he became a mod at Realgm. Then he comes back and starts shit with a 13 year old.

penis faced hairy nipple muncher

Quote Originally Posted by GotCrotty?

THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS!
    Yes he is a little pussy. Escpically when Unclecliffy called him out in the flip donut shop thread and he left the board crying. Then he was so desperate he became a mod at Realgm. Then he comes back and starts shit with a 13 year old.
    I still don't understand how Skelly is an officer of the law?

because he's fat and smells like a pig

Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    because he's fat and smells like a pig
    Exactly.

+ Reply to Thread