+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Walmart doesn't care about black people...

Wal Mart only cares about immigran....oh nm they dont care about them either.

They do care about the elderl....oh nm they dont care about these employees of theres either.

I hate Wal-Mart, go to Meijer, at least he is a Jew and proud of it.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

I just realized something. why are they only mentioning the Planet of the apes movie as being racist?

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - oh really.... chocolate? I don't gotta say shit, you all know.

Home Alone - you see the look on the boy's face on the cover? looks like he's seen a ghost. ghost = spook, it's a racial slur.

Polar Express - This is wal-mart mimmicking the underground railroad. Underground railroad brung black people north to freedom, this is suggesting they should've kept going all the way to the north pole. Racist fuckers.

Riding Giants - playing to the stereotype that black people don't have the buoyancy that white people have and therefore don't surf.

now that i think about it, muthafuck wal-MMMart (the MMM is substituted for KKK because there are no K's in the name).
    k

Walmart/Sams doesn't even care about it's own employees, so this is no surprise to me. They are the kings of taking down mom and pop stores with their stores that care only about profits and not providing any service to customers or employees. I hate going to walmart. I went there to get a TV that was on a big sale. They didn't have that model plugged in to cable or anything. I asked and the guy said he couldn't plug it in. Like I'm going to buy a TV without seeing the picture/colors/etc.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread