+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Michigan State NOT Elite?

Michigan State NOT Elite?

Dr Tre has been ripping on Michigan football, starting a thread claiming they're not elite. His location says "The definition of Elite" meaning his beloved Michigan State basketball program, but I really think that needs to be questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    When the nation is watching, we win. When the nation is watching, Michigan loses.
    Here are the facts:

Well Tre, the nation has seen Michigan State lose 3 big games this year. Gonzaga, Illinois and now Wisconsin (again).

Michigan State is 0-2 in the Big Ten.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    There is nobody in the country that MSU can't beat.
    Wisconsin officially owns Michigan State, and so does Illinois. Wisconsin has beat Michigan State 7 of the last 8 times they've played. And Illinois has beaten them 6 out of 8.

Billy Packer called Michigan State "overrated" on national television (along with 17,000 chanting Badger fans).

The Big Ten website only goes back to the 2001-2002 season and Michigan State has not won a Big Ten regular season or Big Ten tournament title once in that era. I asked Tre in a different thread when was the last time State won a Big Ten title and he did not respond. So who knows when the last time was. Nevertheless, it's been a long time.

Michigan State-Elite? You be the judge.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

You beat me too it...I was in the process of getting the stats to start this up...lol

Remember last year against Iowa when they couldn't hit a free throw and choked that big lead?

Man.

Quote Originally Posted by George Dubya Bush
    Remember last year against Iowa when they couldn't hit a free throw and choked that big lead?

Man.
    That was one of the funniest games I have ever seen. I love seeing MSU choke

Excellent post Moodini, those chokester jokesters are the anti-elite.

college basketball = ncaa tournament

why dont you stat fags check what msu has done in the last 7 or 8 tourneys and put that in this thread. then find what UofM has done.

LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by Biochemical Equation

why dont you stat fags check what msu has done in the last 7 or 8 tourneys and put that in this thread. then find what UofM has done.

LMFAO
    College Football = Conference Championships and BCS Bowl Games

Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    Quote Originally Posted by Biochemical Equation

LMFAO
    College Football = Conference Championships and BCS Bowl Games
    whats your fucking point? you're talking about basketball in this thread.

but if you want to do that, last time Michigan won a bcs bowl game?

Muhme = troll :lol:

UM and MSU have both won the same amount of NC in the last 10 years.

They both have been very successful in making it to the game they have been trying to reach.

The point is that MSU people want to take shots at UM football program when in all honesty, MSU B-Ball is in about the same shape.

high expectations at beginning of the year, but very little payoff at the end.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

+ Reply to Thread