View Poll Results: Who gets deactivated when Lindsey is ready?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Davis

4 13.33%
  • Darko

11 36.67%
  • Maxiell

11 36.67%
  • Delfino

0 0%
  • Arroyo

1 3.33%
  • they'll rotate them every night

3 10.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who gets deactivated when Lindsey returns?

Blog Entries

Who gets deactivated when Lindsey returns?

Lindsey is supposedly practicing and almost ready.

Who do you think will be taking off the warmups and putting on the street clothes?
    Find a new slant.

I hope no one gets deactivated, if you get my drift.

I'd deactivate Darko because he plays like he doesn't care. If I were Flip, I would tell him now that he isn't playing hard enough to stay on the active roster and if he wants to than he better show it. If Darko shows it, than I pick DD.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Whoops, forgot all about Darko. I voted for him. I just don't want Hunter on the court again.

Blog Entries
    I have a feeling that it's going to be Maxiell.

It's unfair, but they'll probably just tell him "tough luck, rook", maybe not in those terms, but I really don't think that Joe D will let Flip bump Darko.
    Find a new slant.

I think Joe will pull the triger on a deal before then.

I know that it seems like no big deal given the new CBA rules for bing active or not but it could cause a stir in the locker room.

Dale Davis would be pist IMO he wants to contribute not get a token ring. Maxiell works hard everytime he gets out there it would send him the wrong message. Delfino is playing better therefore it could cause him to regress. Arroyo is playing well enough that it would be a slap in the face.

Therefore Darko is the most logical because of attitude and lack of production, but Joe won't because it would become the point of no return for Darko with the team. So I think Joe is going to make a 2 for 1 deal soon leaving only Acker and Johnson on the inactive list.

Isn't Acker active right now? I am guessing that Lindsey is going to take Acker's place.

No. Aker is inactive. I hope to god that it will be Darko. Peice of shit puke garbage.

Still complaints about Darko here? He doesn't play.

Neither does Maxiell or Dale Davis. Do they suck?

NO!!! We have Ben, Sheed and McDyess.

Tape this to your foreheads.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOLA1
    Still complaints about Darko here? He doesn't play.

Neither does Maxiell or Dale Davis. Do they suck?

NO!!! We have Ben, Sheed and McDyess.

Tape this to your foreheads.
    it would be the coolest if the powers that be censored the use of the word darko and all its variables for a month. or make it pop up voldemort style as "he whose name we do not say"
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread