+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21
FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: LOL@ Joe Biden

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar

Biden's biggest failure is voting to invade the wrong fucking country.
    So, I LOL at him telling Israel not to turn Gaza into a bloody parking lot.
    He just doesn't have the moral authority to engage in the Middle East.
    I really had a LOL@Biden moment, yet it's not funny in the least.
    He's the better candidate mostly because his opposition is worse, sadly.
    The only thing that's changed from 2020 to now is that people forget.
    Last edited by Uncle Mxy; 04-04-2024 at 11:20 PM.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    LOL

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Hunter Biden is convicted, but his laptop is still on the loose.

WASHINGTON?In the aftermath of a disastrous night that left Democrats reeling over their candidate for the 2024 election, political analysts confirmed Friday that President Joe Biden could negate his debate performance by pulling a train with a chain clenched between his teeth. ?Our post-debate polling indicates that one of the only way the president can recover from yesterday?s catastrophic evening is by gathering likely voters next to the train tracks and using the sheer power of his jaw and neck muscles to pull a 4,000-ton train,? said Democratic political strategists Thomas Fitzpatrick, who described how the feat of strength in which Biden would hold a steel rope in his mouth and rely solely on his own brawn to move a seven-coach train would go a significant way toward restoring trust in the 81-year-old?s fitness for office. ?There?s no way to spin the president?s evening of rambling answers and unsettling gazes in a positive light for Democrats. The silver lining here is that the party does have options. For example, Biden could also take a cannonball to the stomach or put two women on either end of a pole and lift them way up over his head. Whatever they choose, Democrats should act now to avoid a potential loss in November.? Analysts added that Biden should also wear a striped leotard to show off his physique and convince voters his strength is real.
    https://t.ly/H3_B1

Reassuring...
    EAST HAMPTON, NY?Defending her 81-year-old husband in the wake of his highly criticized debate performance, first lady Jill Biden reportedly assured an audience of Democratic donors Monday that she ?hit[s] that on the daily,? referring to President Joe Biden. ?To any doubters of my husband?s virility, let me just start out by saying that I hit that every single night, and it?s magnificent,? Dr. Biden said at a fundraiser, winking as she held up a special cushion that she claimed she had to sit on during her flight to New York while icing her ?worn out? pelvis. ?No, my husband is not a young man, but his age doesn?t prevent him from regularly pounding the ever-living shit out of me, raw and wet. You may rest assured that our nation?s commander in chief is relaxed and clear-minded each day from having busted so hard the night before. For anyone wondering if Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is still up to the task of the presidency, I submit as evidence the handprints on my raw red ass, which show the man in the Oval Office is a pure fuck machine capable of making me come again and again and again, the way the leader of the free world should.? Dr. Biden went on to say that the president only stumbled during the debate last week because his mouth was so tired from a night spent ?jowls deep? in her pussy.

+ Reply to Thread