+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fresh off Drudge Report

Fresh off Drudge Report

Man convicted, sentenced to life in prison for throwing grenade at President Bush and Georgian leader in May 2005... Developing...

Anyone hear from Taymelo today?

Since the guy missed I'm betting it was Joey Harrington. Hopefully this gets his salary off the books.

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar

Re: Fresh off Drudge Report

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko
    Man convicted, sentenced to life in prison for throwing grenade at President Bush and Georgian leader in May 2005... Developing...

Well, sounds like grounds to tap my phone without a warrant if I make a call out of the country, or am called by someone from out of the country, or am called by someone who was previously called by someone from out of the country, or call someone who was previously called by someone from out of the country, or call someone who previously called someone from out of the country (yes, that's what's going on - we're talking about MILLIONS of wire taps - gee, are there MILLIONS of al queda operatives in the USA?!?!?!).

How's that, Geck?
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

this is an outrage. it was obvious he was just playing.

either way i dont think i would've had too much remorse if he hit him. :? ...but life in prison seems fair if he did it. well actually impeaching bush and given the guy 35 years might be a lil more fair. but whatever.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    taymelo vs gecko for all the marbles in the partisan piggy bank.

this should be an exceptional battle thats been waiting to happen.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Sounds like you need a nice quiet vacation. There's this little spot I know just 90 miles south of Florida. It's very safe too. You like steel mesh and the outdoors?

Quote Originally Posted by DevinJubei
    taymelo vs gecko for all the marbles in the partisan piggy bank.

this should be an exceptional battle thats been waiting to happen.
    I'm the boxer on the right, I call it first.

Tyson has a tat of Chairman Mao? WTF is that about?
    STEW BEEF!

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    I'll be munching on ears and eating babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Well, sounds like grounds to tap my phone without a warrant if I make a call out of the country, or am called by someone from out of the country, or am called by someone who was previously called by someone from out of the country, or call someone who was previously called by someone from out of the country, or call someone who previously called someone from out of the country (yes, that's what's going on - we're talking about MILLIONS of wire taps - gee, are there MILLIONS of al queda operatives in the USA?!?!?!).

How's that, Geck?
    There are nuclear devices, allegedly, inside our counrty called S n a p 6's, this from a guy I know who contracts military work. They can knock out electrical infrastructures for miles around, and cause shorts on metal objects that connect (or loop) with itself, like chairs, lamps, metal window sills, etc., which would cause thousands of fires. These devices are Russian built, and our government thinks there are 6 of them already inside our borders.

And this is why I'll never vote for a %$#@ Liberal. You really want somebody who associates him/herself with the likes of Michael Moore, Alec Baldwin, Jennine Garafalo, and "Save the (add cause here)" running this government? Sorry, but I'll choose a dumbass like Bush over a "righteous peace monger" any day of the week.

Not a chance. This is still the free-est contry in the world, but sometimes you must get down and dirty in order to get the job done. Basic truth is, if you've got nothing to hide, then why worry...Taymelo?

And don't offer up any crap about the Constitution and "individual rights". We no longer live in 1790, 1890, or 1990. It's a new world order out there, and we must adapt, or perish.

+ Reply to Thread