+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Done with Stuckey....

Done with Stuckey....

Honestly I just don't sense that its there. I really have a feeling if we pay him 8 mill per year we will regret it in the same season. Just no real forward development, and stats aside, I just don't see development since season 2. I would happily package him with Tmac (since we won't keep him likely anyway) and Maxiell to a contender for an expiring, a first, and a decent prospect.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I've been done with Stuckey since he literally collapsed last year.

I think he needs to be sent for a young big as soon as we can. Not sure who that is though.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Stuckey's development has been like watching someone try to start a lawnmower with a flooded engine. It's hard for me to imagine a great offer coming in for the combo of a pg who can't distribute and a sg with no jumper.

We need a PG and SG too. Not sure why everyone is hung up on getting another big.

We would've needed another big IF any of the guards on the team worked out. Rip will be gone, BG is so freakin hot and cold, Stuck isn't panning out.

Our young bigs have more promise than our guards. And a more experienced guy, at least CV scores. Wilcox, Monroe, CV, JJ has more promise for the future than Stuckey, BG, TMac and Rip. Rip and TMac won't be here next year.
    Players meeting my ASS!

God that is sad Tahoe.

Stuckey will not get anyone good in return. At best I would guess it could help us get rid of a smaller long term contract, and get a decent level first round pick (out of the lotto).

I think he can be successful in the right role - off the bench as a combo guard.

But if we're starting Gordon don't we need a big PG?

Or could we start Stuckey at SG and bring Gordon off the bench?

I honestly think that with a quality PG to actually run the offense we'd be so much better as a team. You see it when McGrady is on the floor. And that's just sad - McGrady is our best PG! And not only is he old as dirt but he won't be here next season.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Are there any big tall PGs available to play next to Gordon? Or, do they even exist?

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    now is the perfect time to test the Stuckey/Gordon backcourt for a bit longer, if it doesn't work you can still trade one of them...right now we don't have a better PG than Tmac, and he is not even a guard, we need a better option first, before we get rid of Stuckey

Joe Johnson (defends SGs)
    Derrick Rose
    Jason Kidd
    Chauncey Billups
    Arron Afflalo (defends SGs)
    JR Smith
    Baron Davis
    Eric Gordon
    Shannon Brown
    OJ Mayo
    Dwyane Wade
    Mike Miller