+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Israel Doing Dirty Work Again

Israel Doing Dirty Work Again

Well well well. This fucking Israelis and their U.S. fed war machine are at work again in the middle east. I seriously think it's time to cut these fucks loose and let them fend for themselves.
    Oh wait, there's that whole mythology shit about baby jeesus and bethlehem and all that shit and we don't want to face the wrath of gawd a'mighty for not supporting the "chosen people".

Fuck these assholes. Oil prices down? have the fucking Israelis start up some shit again. Works quite well, don't it? When will it end?
    Last edited by Zip Goshboots; 12-29-2008 at 02:30 PM. Reason: misspelling
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    Terrordome?

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    fuck Israel, etc...
    What's so bad about them retaliating against rocket attacks?

If Canada was launching rockets from Windsor landing in my hood, I can tell you I'd want my government to kick their fucking teeth in. In a highly disproportionate fashion that says "cut that shit out" in the universal language of piles of rubble.

If my government failed to do so, I'd be out in the streets demanding a new government.

Why should Israel act any differently?

Blog Entries
    Zekyl, what IS your opinion on this situation?

It's also fair to ask who is really doing the dirty work here. While it's fairly obvious that Israel is a client state of the USA, what about the relationship between the palestinians and the arab states in the region? It could be fairly suggested they have a vested interest in keeping the palestsinians herded right where they are to maintain a powder keg on Israel's doorstep and an open-ended pretext to stir up hatred.

Egypt, for example, isn't exactly a friendly neighbor.

Egyptian border guards have opened fire on Palestinians who breached the border to escape Israel's assault on Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

An Egyptian security official said there were at least five breaches along the nine-mile border and hundreds of Palestinian residents were pouring in.

At least 300 Egyptian border guards have been rushed to the area to reseal the border, the official added on condition on anonymity because he was not authorised to speak to the press.

A resident of the Gaza Strip side of the border, Fida Kishta, said that Egyptian border guards opened fire to drive back the Palestinians.
    Residents have also commandeered a bulldozer to open new breaches.
    Palestinians reported several people were wounded by the gunfire.
    Israeli aircraft earlier bombed the border area in an apparent attempt to destroy cross border tunnels used to smuggle weapons and contraband into the Gaza Strip.

Dr Abdel Qader Higazi, a representative of the Egyptian Doctor's Syndicate in Rafah said Egyptian authorities closed the border crossing after allowing several trucks of medical supplies into Gaza.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I miss Taymelo.

+ Reply to Thread