+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amazon.com

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries

Amazon.com

Does anyone else buy, like, everything here? I was looking at BarnesandNoble.com and borders, etc, and most of their prices aren't even close. I don't understand how they even sell anything.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Not really. I think i've purchased a few items there. I don't buy books (I go to the library), so I wouldn't buy much there. If you need text books you can find them cheaper from a site that specializes in them (like campusbooks.com, I think that's the site).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I bought my 63" samsung TV of amazon.com, and I have purchased a ton of DVD's and video games as well. I actually own a Amazon.com Visa and get super good rewards for purchasing stuff through the site and paying with it.

Not amazon, but I basically built my music studio through ebay, probably saving 4 or 500 off of the total (about 2000). When you don't mind shipping times and are putting together something like a nice entertainment system, stereo, etc, it's not smart to just go to the store and pick it up.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    I bought my 63" samsung TV of amazon.com, and I have purchased a ton of DVD's and video games as well. I actually own a Amazon.com Visa and get super good rewards for purchasing stuff through the site and paying with it.
    Yeah, I got my 46" Samsung and tons of DVD's myself.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread