+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Madden 09 Demo

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

Madden 09 Demo

Played it, and while it's a big improvement over last year i'm disappointed in it. I also am still disgusted with the button scheme.

The demo should be on PSN and Xbox Live, thoughts?
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Blog Entries
    am i going to have to reserve it to have it...

every year i've gotten it, there has been plenty of them in stock, but for some reason, wether it be the lusty brett favre cover, i have a feeling it will be sold out if i dont' reserve it...

meaning it'll be in stock AGAIN. I doubt madden 08 being one of the most hated glitch heavy madden's ever really leads to the biggest sales ever(which is what it would take to sell out) in 09.
    ^

I'm going to grab it... I am leaning for grabbing it on the ps3 though

Reserving games is completely overrated. They'll always have it somewhere. The only reason to consider it would be if you had some credit at GameStop and had to have it on the first day. Even then they'd probably still have it.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Reserving games is completely overrated. They'll always have it somewhere. The only reason to consider it would be if you had some credit at GameStop and had to have it on the first day. Even then they'd probably still have it.
    about 10 years ago they never shipped enough games to cover the sales and it was madness. These days there's too many games out there to risk losing out to whatever comes out next week so they ship plenty.
    ^

A lot of reviews are saying it's a sort of return to form for Madden... I'lm going to DL the demo and see for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Codename V
    meaning it'll be in stock AGAIN. I doubt madden 08 being one of the most hated glitch heavy madden's ever really leads to the biggest sales ever(which is what it would take to sell out) in 09.
    08 was really fun on the Wii, but I've had a ton of glitches as well. I've probably had a half dozen games ruined when it froze up between the game clock ending and the menu coming up to view stats/quit. That really annoys me. I've also had it lock up during some of the franchise stuff (like the draft).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRay11
    A lot of reviews are saying it's a sort of return to form for Madden... I'lm going to DL the demo and see for myself.
    So far I found out that you cannot change the button scheme(which is atrocious to me) and on that alone i may buy the ps2 madden instead. Its also the prettiest Madden ever so that'll get alot of casual gamers to piss their way into it regardless of its shity setup.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    I usually always do. I know if I'm going to want a game so why not put money down on it so I know where I can get it the day it comes out and not have to search for it?

I dunno maybe it's because I'm in a college town with only 3 maybe 4 stores to buy games at. Stuff like Mario Kart Wii, Call of Duty 4, and Assassin's Creed were nowhere to be found early evening of their release days

Anyways, anyone have this game? Any good? I'm holding off because NCAA was so disappointing. I also don't have time for two football games.

+ Reply to Thread