Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chevy Volt

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Keeping with the electrical theme...

The Chevy Transistor

The Chevy Capacitor

The Chevy Transformer

I bet I'm the ONLY one who his chuckling.
    You are right.

ive actually come up w/ a solution to our energy crisis which will make all these concerns moot.

using the process of nuclear fussion (not to be confused with fission), i will use helium 3 as our new primary energy source. it will burn clean and efficiently. one ton of helium three could provide enough power for 10 million people for an entire year.

i know what your thinking: but Helium three is scarce on earth.

that is true, but it is abundant on the moon. there is enough on the moon to power the earth for hundreds of years.

but even if that were true, and even if helium three were worth billions of dollar per ton, it costs like a million dollars a minute to keep a man on the moon. how on earth (pun) are you going to mine that helium 3 and bring it back to earth?

colonizing the moon is much closer than you think. oxygen, nitrogen, and helium are all abundant in moon rocks. if you heat moon dust, water is produced. from the water oxygen can be gathered. we will probably be colonizing the moon in the next 15-20 years. probably in 30 years most of our energy will be produced by helium three gathered, by me, from the moon.

yep, i like this solution even better than my idea of orbiting a solar panel the size of texas outside earth's orbit.

probably going to be pretty lucrative, too.

+ Reply to Thread