+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tori Spelling becomes.........a minister?

Tori Spelling becomes.........a minister?

This probably belongs in the Things I don't get thread, but ah well.

Tori Spelling Becomes Minister Online

The Associated Press
    Tuesday, July 10, 2007; 9:47 PM

NEW YORK -- Tori Spelling is now available for weddings. "Yep, that's right. ... Reverend Tori Spelling! I did it last week online and my official certificate is in the mail. I'm so proud," the 34-year-old actress said in a posting Monday on the MySpace.com site she shares with her husband, Dean McDermott.

Spelling officiated at a same-sex union last weekend at Chateau La Rue, the bed-and-breakfast that she and McDermott run in Fallbrook, Calif., on their Oxygen network unscripted series, "Tori & Dean: Inn Love," her spokeswoman, Meghan Prophet, said Tuesday.

"I was so honored when the couple asked me to officiate. We did it on the front steps of the Chateau as 40 of their friends looked on seated in a loungelike atmosphere," Spelling wrote.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...071001219.html

Donna: "You guys are all going to hell...."

does anyone else remember when 90210 tackled those "tough" issue like Donna having a learning disability?

So she did this to preside over a wedding? Then California's marriage laws are looser than Michigan's, where a minister would have to be part of a church with a board of directors before performing weddings. When I became a minister over the Internet (Universal Life Church), I found out that I couldn't really do much with my hard-earned, 5-minute credentials.

I am a Magus Reverend, and don't anyone forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    does anyone else remember when 90210 tackled those "tough" issue like Donna having a learning disability?
    Never watched a minute of 90210.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Nor did I.

Matt is officially under suspicion.
    Find a new slant.

Come on, are you guys serious!?

90210 was a TV phenomenon. i can't the only couch potato here.....

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I admit to leaving it on 90210 for a few seconds when they had Tiffani-Amber Thiessen (or maybe some other girl, but she's the one I remember) looking particularly hot. I suspect if you added all my 90210 time over the decades, it'd amount to a full episode in total.

I feel you Matt. Valarie is still one of the hottest characters ever.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries

White A.C. Slater??

+ Reply to Thread