+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pistons game vs. Milwaukee (tape delayed)

Pistons game vs. Milwaukee (tape delayed)

Just heard on the radio that the Pistons/Bucks game is being shown at 7:30 tonight on tape delay. What is the point of scheduling afternoon games when they can't be televised because of ABC. How stupid is that.

Hope that your team will be the game of the week and get exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Hope that your team will be the game of the week and get exposure.
    Pointless if you're not playing against the Suns, Kobe's, Lebron's, or Heat.

no sheed, no rip, no problem.

121-92 ass-beating. Max sets career highs in points, rebounds and blocks against Milwaukee's midget lineup.
    Last edited by Kstat; 03-25-2007 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    no sheed, no rip, no problem.

121-92 ass-beating. Max sets career highs in points, rebounds and blocks against Milwaukee's midget lineup.
    Is that so? He looks good so far. Looks like I'll have to update the wikipedia
    Hype?

Delfino had a dunk on Skinner that was just plain sick.

Skinner was so disoriented, he threw the inbounds pass right to Lindsey Hunter for another two points.
    Last edited by Kstat; 03-25-2007 at 08:10 PM.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I'm glad Rip's getting a rest. I hope he really doesn't have the flu.

Lindsey and Webber have had the flu all week, so it's likely Rip does have it too.

man, this is only the 3rd or 4th game this year i've been unable to see. and i'm pissed about it.

anybody explain to me why billups and prince played 37 and 38 minutes in a huge blowout like this, considering we're trying to cut their minutes back as we wind down the season? PLUS we have a back to back, tomorrow night!

WTF is saunders doing? would it really have killed us to play delfino and hunter another 10 minutes each, or something like that? *rolleyes*

Game wasn't really over until there was 8 minutes left.

Not to mention, they were missing 2 starters already, and Webber was too sick to stay in the game in the 2nd quarter, leaving the team very thin.

Hunter was the only PG left on the bench, and he had the flu too.

+ Reply to Thread