+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Falcons to trade QB Shaub to Houston, Carr out?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    I'll take Carr in Oakland, though he may pass on us in fear of Jamarcus Russell dethroning him next year. Either way his best shot to start is in Oakland and miami. But miami is trading for trent Green. Meaning that He'll probably end up in Oakland since Brad Childress doesnt was him in Minnesota(pretty classless to diss the guy like he did on the radio).

Of course I hear cullpepper is being released by the dolphins as soon and they nab Trent Green. Gives my team some decent options at QB in Oakland.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    Not to break up Bubbles vs. The World (and by the way, I side with Bubbles), but Houston just cut Carr. Translation: if they're wrong about Shaub, they don't have the franchise-gone-wrong to fill in until a more suitable replacement is found. This makes sense though. He waqs too expensive and would likely be too disgruntled as well. Man, that draft was great for QB's, wasn't it?
    yea that paying schaub that unearned big contract immediately spelled doom. Pretty classy for them to cut Carr and give him the choice of where he goes.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Funny -- I saw that name, and instantly thought the Texans has dealt for Tony Shalhoub.

Shalhoubs hand hurts after lobbing over 478
    yards passing against the Lions to lay them out.
    Photo Credit JS

+ Reply to Thread