+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Nazr Mohammed Appreciation Thread

The Nazr Mohammed Appreciation Thread

I think Nazr deserves some love. I know it's very early in the season, but he has played very solid basketball for us. He has a huge load on his shoulders and the task of replacing a great player, and he's doing a wonderful job for us. He's giving us a little bit less than Ben-numbers on the defensive end, but his scoring has been a huge addition.

Go Nazr!

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Word. I think he'll be ok.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    The teeter-totter is even so far, less defense/more offense. I miss Ben but never thought that Nazr would be that bad. Im down for a little plutonic Nazr love.

i'm still getting used of seeing him on the floor actually posting up and hitting shots.....but frankly, he's playing better than i had anticipated.

he's averaging close to a double-double, he shoots good percentages, and even gets a block or so a game. if he could limit his fouls, that'd be real nice. in three games, he's averaging like 4 per game in about 20-24 min per game.

Celtics Inside is?
    Griz without Gasol is?
    Hype?

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    he's averaging close to a double-double, he shoots good percentages, and even gets a block or so a game. if he could limit his fouls, that'd be real nice. in three games, he's averaging like 4 per game in about 20-24 min per game.
    There's no way we're going to get the quality minutes out of Nazr that we got out of Ben. I want to see us with Dale Davis getting minutes, especially if we're not going to play Amir.

That said, I am glad he's doing as well as he is when he's on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by BubblesTheLion
    Celtics Inside is?
    Griz without Gasol is?
    Right, but at least he is taking advantage of these mis-matches. The last few years when we would play these scrubs and we would get excited and Sheed would let us down everytime. His rebounding has been very good also.

The performance per $ > Ben... this gives some flexibility for future moves.

The fouls aren't AS big of an issue as they'd seem. Personally, I'd rather have McDyess on the floor later in the game anyway, and the fouls just keep him out in late game situations.

I agree. It'd be nice if he wouldn't foul as much but if its a case of fouling this much and producing this much versus fouling less but producing less, I'll take the situation we have currently.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread