+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Wallace GONE!!!!

Ben Wallace GONE!!!!

He's signing with the Bulls. 4 years, $52 million, per ESPN.com.

We're no longer championship contenders.

Bill Davidson isn't paying the luxury tax!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO That's bigger than winning the title.

Ben Wallace has deal with Bulls
    A league source tells ESPN.com that Ben Wallace has informed the Detroit Pistons that he is leaving the team and has accepted an offer from the Chicago Bulls thought to be worth $52 million over four years.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/index?...lid=gn_NBA_NBA

Well, I hope we can work out a sign-and-trade.

$15+ million was one thing, but if $4 million was the difference, then Ben just wanted to leave.

The luxury tax had nothing to do with this, if that's all he left for.

Well, assuming the HornetsReport guy was right, this also means the Tyson-to-NOK deal will go through, meaning we're getting PJ Brown.

I hope to god we get something else. Deng? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    Well, I hope we can work out a gin-and-trade.

$15+ million was one thing, but if $4 million was the difference, then Ben just wanted to leave.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the luxury tax wasn't a factor then why didn't we match or exceed that offer you fucking tard!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo
    You could look at it both ways, I'm betting Ben took the Chicago offer to Detroit and asked them to match it, and they refused. Davidson was probably pissed by Ben's comments in the newspaper.
    davidsons pissed about everything. he's old.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    Well, I hope we can work out a gin-and-trade.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the luxury tax wasn't a factor then why didn't we match or exceed that offer you fucking tard!
    Who's to say Joe didnt offer to match and Ben left anyway?

It was a measly $4 million. It wouldnt even have put us over the luxury tax. Your argument is invalid.

If Ben wanted to stay here, he'd still be here.

Well, assuming the HornetsReport guy was right, this also means the Tyson-to-NOK deal will go through, meaning we're getting PJ Brown.

I hope to god we get something else. Deng? Please?
    You're insane if you think we're getting Deng, Nocioni, Gordon, Hinrich, or Duhon. Even Chandler's a pipe dream at this point. They don't have to give us anything.

We might do a sign-and-trade so Ben can get more money, but more than likely it will be just for a draft pick. Maybe Dumars can get a first rounder, although it certainly won't be the Knicks pick next season.

+ Reply to Thread