+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hitman: Blood Money

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up

Hitman: Blood Money

anybody play this yet? it is as fun as the last one? hitman is the only game thats made me have fun doing the sneaking thing. im all about being the silent assasin, one kill via piano wire and lots of knocking peons out with chloraform or whatever. manhunt, splinter cell, etc, bored the crap out of me. something about being a hitman is cool though.

apparantly my poor lil vid card (i play on pc) can handle it so im considering a buy.

I got it, and I'll be trying it out tonight after some basketball. I'll give you a report on it sometime tomorrow.

coolio. you tha man Comrade

Is it out for 360 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    Is it out for 360 yet?
    Nope, it comes out May 30.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Finally got around to playing it. First off, I love this series and this game is no different. It's got a lot of new features (saving money for weapons, stashing bodies, hand-to-hand combat, multiple ways to kill people ranging from pushing them down stairs to straight up head butting them to death and more). The only negative I can think of (and it's only negative if you have an older PC) is that it was built with the power of a 360 in mind, so you'll need a beefy computer to run it maxed out. This is no problem for me, but it may be for you with your older card and all. Personally, I think there is enough stuff you can turn off to make it playable, but I can't promise anything. I'll probably throw up some SS's later today.

cool thats pretty much what i was hoping for. my pc meets the specs so im sure ill be able to run it, probably with the graphics halfway up or so. thanks man.

Anybody else get this yet? I've already beat it Expert with all Stealth Assassins, about to start on Professional.

By the way, the last level is one of the coolest moments I've ever had in a game.

Haven't got it yet, but may soon (according to Mood, it comes out for 360 today).

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
    Anybody else get this yet? I've already beat it Expert with all Stealth Assassins, about to start on Professional.

By the way, the last level is one of the coolest moments I've ever had in a game.
    Comrade, I fully believe that you are a gaming god. You know every single detail about Oblivion and you've beaten Blood Money on expert with all stealth assassinations in like a week? Damn!

I downloaded the demo and it's freaking sick! I've got 2 complaints though. I hope they aren't in the real game. I didn't like how the game told me exactly what to do for my next step. Too linear. I also didn't like how every time I shot a guy, no matter where or with what gun, he died. It should take a couple of shots with a handgun, or a well placed shot with a shotgun to kill those cats. How is it in the real game Comrade?
    Last edited by Moodini31; 05-30-2006 at 09:31 PM.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread