+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 Announced

Halo 3 Announced

The third and final game in the Halo Trilogy will be released for the 360 in 2007. The announcement trailer should be available for download on Xbox Live Marketplace.

That looks fun as hell. NoQ...don't play this shit until I do.
    Let's co-op that shit. Halo's so much more fun that way.

Has anyone seen the announcement trailer yet?

It's fucking amazing. The thing that most impresses me about it is the fact that it was redered in real-time on the 360 instead of some pre-rendered movie or some CGI shit.

And the music sounds great.
    Last edited by H1Man; 05-10-2006 at 02:02 PM.

"I don't know that I'm ever not gonna want to play."
    Now if they could just release this in November they could cripple Sony.

Latest News

Halo 3 to miss PS3 launch

10:30, May 10th by Ben Parfitt

Bill Gates’ master plan of using Halo 3 to dampen the Sony bandwagon has been scrapped as Microsoft admitted that Halo 3 will not ship until some time in 2007, well after the release of PS3.

In a pioneering move, the teaser trailer for Halo 3, along with a host of other content, was released to gamers on the Xbox Live network at the same time as it aired at the E3 conference.

Alongside Bungie’s latest, other titles on show included Lionhead’s Fable 2, Remedy’s Alan Wake, Bioware’s Mass effect, Epic’s Gears of War and Microsoft’s racing sequel Forza Motorsport 2.

Also on the show are the likes of THQ’s Saints Row, 2K Games’ Prey, Q Entertainment’s N3 and Ubisoft’s Splinter Cell: Double Agent.

Quote Originally Posted by MOLA1
    Latest News

Halo 3 to miss PS3 launch

10:30, May 10th by Ben Parfitt

Bill Gates’ master plan of using Halo 3 to dampen the Sony bandwagon has been scrapped as Microsoft admitted that Halo 3 will not ship until some time in 2007, well after the release of PS3.

In a pioneering move, the teaser trailer for Halo 3, along with a host of other content, was released to gamers on the Xbox Live network at the same time as it aired at the E3 conference.

Alongside Bungie’s latest, other titles on show included Lionhead’s Fable 2, Remedy’s Alan Wake, Bioware’s Mass effect, Epic’s Gears of War and Microsoft’s racing sequel Forza Motorsport 2.

Also on the show are the likes of THQ’s Saints Row, 2K Games’ Prey, Q Entertainment’s N3 and Ubisoft’s Splinter Cell: Double Agent.
    Damn. Down with Sony! And I watched the trailers for Halo 3 and Fable 2. The Halo trailer looked pretty tight (but I'm not a big Halo guy). I thought the Fable 2 trailer was incredible. No gameplay shown, but apparently you can be a mage, warrior, soldier with a musket, or a villain. Awesome! It looked stunning in HD.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    overrated
    What, Halo 3 or Fable 2? Or both, lol.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Halo. I've played Halo and I dont see the big deal. I had a better time playing timesplitters. Never played Fable.

See, Anthony, people just differ. I played two Timesplitters games, neither garnering my attention more than Halo. I just found Halo to have more to it, I guess...

+ Reply to Thread