+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: GTA help.

GTA help.

I missed out on San Andreas. I was wondering when the next GTA game would be coming out so its called Liberty Stories. Isnt that one for the PSP?
    http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/g...ies/index.html

Does anyone know how good it will be? Should I just not wait and get SA?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

Re: GTA help.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossYouUp
    I missed out on San Andreas. I was wondering when the next GTA game would be coming out so its called Liberty Stories. Isnt that one for the PSP?

i have it. its almost exactly like GTA 3 except you can ride motor cycles on this one. one of the best games on psp. as far as anymore. probally not until next year at the earliest(they come out in the fall when the are released), and probally on ps3 then 360 later down the road.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Re: GTA help.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossYouUp

Don't expect a new entry to the GTA series on a console until at least least mid 2007. I highly recommend GTA:SA. The game was freaking awesome. The ability to edit C.J.'s look and your workout/eating habits affecting his abilities was sweet. Pick it up man.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I failed a many exams when that game came out. I remember going to class....having a 20 minute break till my next class...and running back to my dorm to play it for 15 minutes....ahhhh...those were the days

Quote Originally Posted by robcat911
    I failed a many exams when that game came out. I remember going to class....having a 20 minute break till my next class...and running back to my dorm to play it for 15 minutes....ahhhh...those were the days
    Yup....now I teach all day long, tutor after school, come home, eat, grade papers, and pop in Oblivion at 10:30 for an hour and a half.

Getting old sucks.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Quote Originally Posted by robcat911
    Yup....now I teach all day long, tutor after school, come home, eat, grade papers, and pop in Oblivion at 10:30 for an hour and a half.

Getting old sucks.
    vs getting stinky in a coffin?
    ^

Is Gta San Andreas worth 35 dollars right now?

I am thinking of buying it off some guy in another school. GTA can only be bought if people go to the states or some fake shit that works for 10 minutes. 35 bucks worth it?

Anyone know how much it is now?

It goes for 19.99 at bestbuy.com so i dont know. I'd have to check the store down the street for the going market price on a general scale.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    It goes for 19.99 at bestbuy.com so i dont know. I'd have to check the store down the street for the going market price on a general scale.
    Just noticed that...FUCK!

Theres a new GTA coming like I said earlier, it doesnt look to be better though.

If you were a kid who probably couldnt get GTA in Korea but had his GTA jacked by a senior, would you buy the game for 35 bucks?

the only new gta is the one for psp. otherwise aint nothing coming til' next year in the fall. actually the next GTA will be on ps3 and set in london.
    ^

+ Reply to Thread