+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Man finds LV purse w/ $1M in jewelry....and returns it!

I would pay Taymelo to teach me how he copes with stealing people's money.

STEW BEEF!

Inaudible jumble: "did anybody lose a bag?" "shit guess not. WELP, time to go!"

Innovative Music Production.

Quote Originally Posted by Fekz
    Inaudible jumble: "did anybody lose a bag?" "shit guess not. WELP, time to go!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    If you are in the lower closer to poverty level. You feel no remorse keeping it. Just not something most people struggling would feel.
    That's me right there. My family is poor and I'm going to take advantage of the irresponsible any chance I can.

Money is money.

Quote Originally Posted by MOLA1
    Respect Matt. I'm on that same train of thought.

Karma can be a bitch, but she can also be a very sweet lady.

Did anyone stop to think that finding the Jewelry was "Good Karma" for something he had done previously? [smilie=2thumbsup.g: And maybe, just maybe, the jackass that lost the Jewelry lost it because he deserved some bad Karma to come his way?

Now he pissed off the Karma Gods for not accepting their gift and throwing their whole system out of whack.... [smilie=angry.gif]
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I do so love a train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    People love train wrecks.

Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck
    Quote Originally Posted by MOLA1
    Respect Matt. I'm on that same train of thought.

Karma can be a bitch, but she can also be a very sweet lady.

Did anyone stop to think that finding the Jewelry was "Good Karma" for something he had done previously? [smilie=2thumbsup.g: And maybe, just maybe, the jackass that lost the Jewelry lost it because he deserved some bad Karma to come his way?

Now he pissed off the Karma Gods for not accepting their gift and throwing their whole system out of whack.... [smilie=angry.gif]
    now karma is gonna send mad semi trucks his way to fuck him up. [smilie=angry.gif]

Innovative Music Production.

+ Reply to Thread