+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Shield

RC, have you heard anything about pt2 of season 5 or season 6? On a couple of sites I read they have already produced 10 new episodes, which they may call extended season 5, or just call it season 6. However I have also read that they haven't even written those 10 episodes yet .

Apparently Michael Chiklas is going to get busy soon with FF pt2 and 3, so depending on who you believe there may be a rush to get the new episodes done before FF shoots or it could be a long time before the next season starts.

Actually i remmember them saying that they did record alot of episodes because there was concern that that would be it for the show. Somethin like 20. I forgot about that. So yea there prolly will be a quick turnaround

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I haven't seen any of the new seasons, but I just started watching the reruns now that they'reon Spike and let me just say for anyone that hasn't seen it that this show is fucking great. Highly recommended.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread