+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: Pistons @ Wizards (Sat 3/11, 7pm ET, FSD, Chat)

OGT: Pistons @ Wizards (Sat 3/11, 7pm ET, FSD, Chat)

Quote Originally Posted by MOLA1
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossYouUp
    This time, Billups will cross up Daniels and Arenas, 3 times.
    "Do y'all motherfuckers gotta keep talkin about that? Seriously. My man traveled!"

"Bitch, I always travel. What the fuck is your point?"

"Oh."

"Can I say something please?"

"Fuck no. Do you really want to talk about broken ankles?"

"Good point."

"Haha!"

"Man, fuck y'all, I'm out."
    "HAHAHAHA!!"

"The fuck you laughin at? You still got crossed!"

"Come on...he travelled right?!!"

"Hey Big Ben."

"Get the fuck outta here bitches!" Don't you know who the fuck I am? I'm The Juggernaut bitch!"

"I'm leaving Ben, I'm sorry!"

"Sorry Ben, I'm out."

"Nah, Tone, you gotta stay, we got a game tonight."
    ^^^^ ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Detroit Pistons try to win their eighth straight game at the Verizon Center, and avenge an earlier loss to the Washington Wizards when they go for their 50th victory of the season.

Detroit, which owns the best record in the NBA, hasn't lost at Washington since a 103-96 defeat on March 14, 2001. The Pistons can also clinch their fifth straight 50-win season with a victory.

Washington, though, has already beaten Detroit this season and is one of just two visiting teams to win at The Palace of Auburn Hills. Gilbert Arenas scored 39 points despite shooting 10-for-32, and the Pistons had three starters foul out in the Wizards' 120-114 double-overtime victory on Nov. 25.

Detroit enters this contest after surviving to beat Chicago 106-101 on Wednesday. The Pistons outscored the Bulls 38-37 in the fourth quarter as Richard Hamilton and Rasheed Wallace each scored 14 points in the period.

"That was kind of fun," point guard Chauncey Billups said. "It was a high-tempo shootout until the end. Our offense is good, and we have some great offensive players, but defense is still what we do."

The Pistons clinched a playoff berth with the victory, but they have bigger goals in mind with a second straight Central Division crown their next target.

"We want to keep this going and we're all about the next game," Billups said. "It's not about the game after that or the game in two weeks. We're just focusing on the next game."

Washington is trying to avoid losing consecutive home games for the first time since dropping three straight from Dec. 30-Jan. 3. The Wizards have lost five of six overall after a 118-112 defeat at Miami on Wednesday.

Although Washington has allowed an average of 115 points over its last four games and five of its last eight opponents have shot at least 50 percent from the field, coach Eddie Jordan was satisfied with Wednesday's effort.

"If we continue to play like that, we are going to be a pretty good team to finish the season," Jordan said.

Washington is in sixth place in the crowded Eastern Conference with Philadelphia and Milwaukee close behind.

Official Game Chat
    Starts: 7:00pm EST

Requirements:
    1. You must be a registered member of WTFDetroit.com (click here to register)
    2. Get the latest version of Flash for your computer

Click here to enter CHAT
    (please be aware that the chatroom is logged and monitored, and any funny stuff you say will most likely be posted here)

i've got to imagine that Arenas is going to use this as a statement game, for his perceived All-Star minutes snub. he's going to be looking to go off for 30-40+ to show up Flip.

after a long break, hopefully the pistons are rested and ready to whoop some ass. Tayshaun hurt his knee last game, so we'll see how he's recovered.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    i hope he's inspired to hog his team into a big loss. [smilie=2thumbsup.g:
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Arenas scores 10, Pistons win.

This time, Billups will cross up Daniels and Arenas, 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    i've got to imagine that Arenas is going to use this as a statement game, for his perceived All-Star minutes snub. he's going to be looking to go off for 30-40+ to show up Flip.
    And you know the Pistons are going to back-up Flip and try to blow these cats out...
    In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Hope they blow this shit team out.

Pistons will win this one 105-87 and then while slapping 5's with Washington
    on our way out, every Piston will pimp slap Eddie Jordan just because.

I'm The Offensive Juggernaut, bitch!
    Hype?

+ Reply to Thread