Quote Originally Posted by UncleCliffy
DevinJubei:

Mdot is a state agency run by a black woman. They don't handle the smart bus or any other bus service. They do road/bridge construction and handle the roads. Matter of fact, it is not easy to get a job there unless you're black or a woman.
Oh no they are keeping the white man down.

You missed the point. Which that its been city vs suburbs for awhile. I see when i suggest getting out and doing something, you relax back in the "well its their loss" stance. You were Tk level hyper just a minute ago. What gives?

Well the detroiters and metro detroiters who give a shit are trying to step up as is WDIV. Good luck to them and props to them for trying to stand up for the Zoo. I myself dont really feel its anything new or do I care much either way(indifferent to the matter, but not in favor of the idea though). they've wanted to do this for awhile. If a majority of the people really want it, it wont get closed down. Sometimes i worry about society and its lack of doing something about things about this. I'm blaming the internet and calling it a day [smilie=2thumbsup.g: ..

just for the sake of curiousity i do wanna see how it turns out.