I myself have been granted a National Archives researchers card with the National Archives and the records and researchers administration in Washington DC. I personally met with someone who works for Edward Snowden's lawyer on a trip to DC to do research(I don't have both the library of Congress card and the national Archives card that he has, just the National Archives one)along with an author of a book about the Knights of the Golden Circle, I stayed at a relative's home who was the CEO of her own Corporation in DC for 17 years doing work with Skull and Bones and Rhodes Scholars, and I have become personally acquainted with a Rockefeller.

When it comes to conspiracies or conspiracy theories, I have virtually heard it all.
I've been doing serious research into geo-politics for years, and some of this has included
conspiracies and conspiracy theories. I think I've heard about 300 conspiracies overall,
and I have come to believe reasonably, logically, rationally, and factually, that about 50 of
them are true. Of that 50, about 20 of them are really big and sound like what skeptics would call "crazy", but the slightest bit of research (books and documents, not TV, not the internet, not youtube videos, not facebook, not cherry-picking, ect) would still authenticate them.

There exists ignorance on all sides of the spectrum. The people who preach that every celebrity death are an illuminati sacrafice and that celebrities are "members" of the illuminati are ignorant. Also, the people who describe those who believe in the existence of the illuminati, like myself, as "crazy conspiracy theorists" are also ignorant.

I know for a fact that the Illuminati are real. However, most of what people think about them is wrong. The illuminati, from what I can tell, are not so much a secret society with secret meetings (they only started that way in 1776), ect, but rather the illuminati are a social class, the elite social class. Another words, there exists an elite "aristocratic" international social class, that functions just like any elite social class have historically functioned for anyone studying sociology, but have been coined with a term called "Illuminati", which means "the enlightened ones", because of their principles and traditions. Now I say that they function the same way that most elite social classes have functioned, and I'm sure that a conspiri-tainment person will get upset at me, but, keep in mind, that most of the destructive actions and behaviors that are studied about the illuminati, are in fact,
actions and behaviors that elite social classes have engaged in for millenia. Another words, if you find evil actions with the illuminati, they do so because elite social classes themselves always engage in evil actions.

With that said, if you get your sources from youtube, the internet, and especially TV, then everything that you've heard about the Illuminati is misinformation. Atleast one problem is that the general public in the United States idolizes celebrities too much, feeling that they are more likelyto be MEMBERS of the Illuminati. I personally have not seen any evidence that any celebrity in entertainment is an actual MEMBER of the illuminati, not
every kid that paints a swastika on a locker is an actual member of the nazi party, however, that doesn't remedy the faultiness of their activity. However, unfortunately,
it has become fashonable for celebrities to pose as if they are a part of this, which is like posing as a Nazi, without actually being one, just for controversy and money,
which in my opinion, is still tasteless. With that said, not every "eye-cover" is some illuminati reference, and even if you do see references to the illuminti in music videos
and cartoons, it is fruitless to do all of your research by watching music videos and cartoons when you can get your hands on things with much more meat.

So, I understand the resentment but I don't understand the hate. I understand the resentment because the vast majority of the people who preach on the Illuminati have no idea how to do research, don't read books, don't read de-classified documents, don't use logic, ect. They can't even name the person who is said to have begun the modernization of the process or where it even took place.

I personally have met only a handful of people who have done atleast semi-serious research on this. Almost everyone else that I have met that claims knowledge on this usually turns out to be someone interested in "conspira-tainment". they are only interested in scary stories and the entertainment value to get their rocks off, then when they get bored, they stop,
and they have the audacity to go out there and speak on a topic with zeal jut because it impulsively feels right to them. Believe me, I understand the resentment. It's the reason why I see so much hate in this very thread, because of the misinformation.

But, I don't understand the hate, because people need to realize that it's bigotry to identify the irrational as representing the rational. There exists ignorance on all sides of the spectrum.