I don't want to hear anymore bullshit about development or earning a spot.
Also, I don't even know who Sally is, but fuck her too. (<- but fuck)

Knight, Drummond, Monroe. That is the core of the team now, everyone else is fucking replaceable worthless garbage juice role playing over the hill wishy washy non-elite nba sludge. Fuck you Max, you play great helpside because no one respects your size and constantly challenges you with garbage , you should be coming off the bench. Who the fuck is Singler? I have no fucking idea, but it sure seems like he would benefit from playing wtih guys who could realistically grab 25 boards all by themselves. As would that Brandon Knight kid, given that his defense is horrendous it would be nice to have opposing guards run into a shitstorm of long and quick. Even purple rain would benefit from the spacing. But hey, this isn't about winning games, or selling tickets, or even coherent development of a youthful core. This is about lowering expectations so far that when this squad inevitably starts playing .500 ball next year you marks will pile into the arena. Could they do that this year? Probably, hell, I bet they could be a 7th or 8th seed if anyone saw fit to give it a shot. But FUCK me right? Fuck my semi-sweet white chocolate emergency exit. Lets watch our future superstar idle in the bench where he is learning the useful skill of sitting on his ass.

Tax the rich, eat the poor, kiss my ass, Will Bynum forever, peace to your mother.