Ast per 36
Stuckey 5.5 (and he isn't a point guard, remember?)
Murray 2.9

TO per 36
Stuckey 2.5 (While playing PG, exclusively)
Murray 2.3 (As a SCORER off the bench)

Flip has better handle, court awareness/vision
Career Stats
FG%
Stuckey .423
Murray .418
if he made less (than he soon will) and he played less
Flip was making peanuts here as a hired gun and got scrutinized to no end.
Really? With you on the board you found Flip was criticized more?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but again Stuckey is making the same as Murray did, and less than what Murray is making now.

I've said time and time again that I don't really think all that highly of Murray
Good. On the other hand, how many here is making Stuckey the anointed one, the golden boy? Are you worried that if he plays like crap or to the level of Flip Murray, he'll get a max deal?

I didn't bring up Flip Murray to compare their production, but their style of play. There's got to be different standards wrt expectations on their productions, that I agree. Stuckey may or may not fulfil these expectations, and Flip is what he is.

But different standards wrt what you enjoy is something I don't quite get. What you listed you don't enjoy about Stuckey, how many of them are less true of Murray? You like what Flip does for 24 min a game, and you don't like it when he does it for 31 min? Or you like that too but you just don't like Stuckey doing it for 31? Because he makes - scratch that - might some day make, more money?