I don't really know much about the college game and have no idea who to keep an eye on this season, so thought I'd get this started (slow work day).

What Cs are out there? We're set at SG if we keep Rip, SF with our 09 draft class, and most likely PF with CV, Max, and Wilcox being able to play there. Stuckey is our PG of the future. What we need most is a C (or a physical PF with size, in the modern NBA):

All the potentials from NBADraft.net's Top-60:
Cole Aldrich
Donatas Motiejunas
Solomon Alabi
Greg Monroe
Larry Sanders
DeMarcus Cousins
Jan Vesely
Tony Woods
Daniel Orton
Ryan Richards
Jerome Jordan
AJ Ogilvy
Dexter Pittman

Any thoughts?

From a quick look at a couple guys:

Keep Donatas Motiejunas away from us. He's just like Darko from what I can tell. He's 18, he doesn't get many minutes, and he gets frustrated that he doesn't get the ball enough.

Jerome Jordan is intriguing.
Rebounding numbers translate well to the NBA, and he's pulling in solid #s. Plus he's got to have some ability to protect the paint with 2.5 blocks per.
Kwame Brown part two? So-so hands and 2.4 turnovers per
He's a Joe-type, 7' 235lb with a 7'6" wingspan.
He's a big man that can actually hit free throws, 74%.
Problem is, he sounds like he's a bit uninterested, which immediately throws up a red flag.

Solomon Alabi sounds like he could turn into Sammy Dalembert from his DE profile, then I read his NBADraft.net profile and that's who they compare him to. Tons of hustle, doesn't shy away from contact, but extremely raw on offense and he's got no muscle.
He's got a 9'1" wingspan. That's insane.

Larry Sanders has a ton of potential and he's supposedly a beast on D, but he's got zero offense, no strength and he's far from ready.

AJ Ogilvy is a bigtime post presence on offense but has no defensive skills, doesn't block shots, and i a poor rebounder.