Who are the certain columnists that you read no matter what the topic is on? Columnists that you respect their opinion even outside of sports?

Who are the ones that you avoid on every occasion? Columnists that have no talent and you have yet to understand how they're employed...

Love:
Michael Rosenburg - This guy is talented. He is very humorous and often comes through with a solid opinion. Every once in a while he misses (see last week's article on Marinelli), but usually he is a very good writer.

Jason Whitlock - Sometimes he tries too hard to see a different point of view, but this guy knows his shit. I love reading his articles.

Hate:
Drew Sharp - He is a terrible columnist so he tries to play devil's advocate on every situation so he will get a rise out of people. Talentless. Worst of all, he's always on ESPN as the columnist from Detroit. I don't want that asshole being what other fans think of Detroit.

DJ Gallo - Page 2, ESPN. I have never read an article of his that I thought was funny/interesting. He tries so hard to be funny, but he is humorless. If you want to read an article that will actually make you cringe at the failed attempts at humor, read his. How he has his own feature on ESPN is beside me.

Any others?