honestly i think we lose even if billups hadn't got injured. and as crazy as it sounds i think we should rest him for game 4 anyway. (although i doubt he can be ready for it anyway)

but stuckey showed he is more than capable of running the team and hurting the magic.

what lost us this game was the fact that we dug a hole early on and played the whole game trying to catch up.

we forced some really bad shots early in the game and then some silly turnovers and poor shot selection late when we were trying to close the game. we let them go on a run and let it get out of control.

our D was horrible (38 points given up in the 4th quarter after closing it to 4 points....?) and we did not contest shots like we should have.

but seriously- this is a team we can definitely beat even without billups. we just need to play our game.

another thing i noticed- FAR too much standing around on offense. we let 10 seconds run off the clock while we hold the ball and look around with NO movement by anyone else. that's a complete waste and leads to us forcing up poor shots late in the shot clock instead of moving the ball to the open guy and/or driving to the hole.

when howard is not in the game, we should be driving to the hole non-stop.