Thread: Jethro's UM Football Thread

Threaded View

It seems that the football team was Barwissed on Monday, and here's a little note on how it went (from Scout). BTW: Alex Mitchell is gone, Jeremy Ciulla is gone. UM is going to be REAL thin along the OLine. Not too sure why RR doesn;t seem to be going after more OL prospects...

First, I hear Mitchell may not be the only subtraction. The names I heard arent ones that I would get upset over, but depth could become an issue.

Monday the players had their first Barwis (lite) workout. It was about 1/3 of a normal Monday workout, and by the sounds of it, it was harder than anything theyve done so far at Michigan. ALOT of work on hammy's, something that was rare, if ever under Git. They did cleans and squats as well as some manual resistance type things.

A couple players were late, and from the sounds of their punishment, they will be the last ones to be late.

Barwis,while tough and kind of nuts, will earn these guys respect though, because they like his attitude and personal work ethic. He will make sure he himself is accountable. He mentioned how hes hardly ate or slept in this past week becaus hes been so busy trying to get this stuff done.

*edit* the workout, about 2:15. Compared to the :45- 1:00 previously.
    end

Now, WHO in the fuck would have the nads to be late to your FIRST workout with a new coach??? Is there ANY wonder why UM has been pushed around for the last decade?
    Last edited by Zip Goshboots; 01-16-2008 at 12:33 PM.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.