ok, im watching this houston / denver game. the announcers and the tnt crew all mentioned that yao / t-mac dont play well together, and the time to trade one is near.

i agree.

yao isnt getting traded.

tracy will be the one to go. however, he is damaged goods. 1) correct me if im wrong, but didnt he have some sort of family tragedy or something? didnt he miss extended time cuz he was sad, and he even mentioned retirement? am i making this all up? anyway, they interviewed him, and he did seem sad, in general. i also think hes picked up weight. he also is fragile, and everyone knows how many times hes gotten out of the 1st round.

so i dont think t-mac is the superstar he once was. i also think that, the way we use rip these days (more 3's, less movement and curls) t mac would be a decent upgrade.

i think rip could be the foundation of a blockbuster that could bring tmac to detroit. we probably have the other assetts necessary to meake this deal possible.

how crazy am i?

ps i also think tmac would benefit from a change of scenery, the piston lockerroom, and maybe even our mythical training staff. the more i think on this, the more i think it should, maybeeven could, happe.