Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
Just a simple explanation? Are you freaking serious? I use stats because simple explanation after simple explanation is completely lost on you. So, here's a novel idea, I try to back it up with something tnagible as evidence since the "simple explanation" isn't getting through the green fog your head is in. Then, when I do that and back it up, BECAUSE I CAN, you want me to back it up into another simple explanation. Sorry, I can only beat my head into a brick wall so many times before the blood in my eyes gets annoying.

I'm done with this thread.
Good, I'm glad you're done. I said forget the 8,000 stats because WE ALL KNOW THAT JETHRO WILL TWIST STATS IN HIS FAVOR EVERY CHANCE HE GETS. I can come with twisted stats as well. Actually I only need one. 0 postseason appearances in a decade. That's all I need. If you think 2% more victories or some bullshit makes up for that, you're lost. Stop trying to "win the argument" and listen to yourself. While MSU has had some average-crappy bowl appearances along with their 00 Top 5 finish, Michigan has had ZERO POSTSEASON APPEARANCES in bball. I guess that green fog I'm lost in is clouds of reality.