excellent win by us. i'm amazed at how sharp we came out and the energy we displayed for the whole game. it's a shame we can't play this intense ALL the time for 48 minutes in every game. that would make us like the 2004 team that won it all.

i hate to do this, but i have to credit flip and our coaches for having the team prepared and motivated like that today.

sheed was amazing, no matter what his stats may say. hunter was incredible too, billups and rip were very good and pretty much everybody played their role and played it well. except c-webb looked flat out there.

i thought we got some horrible calls against us on foul calls against dice (about 3 of his 5 were absolute nonsense) and of course sheed. and some of the no-calls and out of bounds calls that went to the bulls when they clearly should've been for us.

but in any case, we should not hope for the bulls to be as bad (and careless) as they were tonight. i REALLY hope we don't get overconfident and complacent like we have a tendency to do. we need to win game 2 or else things can turn very suddenly.

bottom line- we took care of business and while it was great and all, it was one of the necessary 4 wins. put it behind us and move on to #2.