I started a new thread because this "Revolution"ary system definitely deserves its own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle
I finally got a Wii. Moodini and I got in line a little bit before 4:00am at Target and got numbers 15 and 16 of the 18 that the store got in (we both would not have gotten one if the three kids that got there at midnight fell asleep in their car till 5:00am). So far, this thing is really fun and well worth the wait.
The technology of it really almost freaks you out.
Absolutely Wizzle. It was well worth the wait man. Sure, the graphics aren't on par with the 360 or the PS3, but graphics are vastly overrated. The motion sensor Wiimote adds a completely new element to gameplay and makes the experience much more realistic and you really feel like you are involved in the action. The very basic Wii Sports is one of the funnest games I have ever played. You swing the Wiimote for forehands and backhands in tennis, give it a twist for a hook as you bowl, hold it like a bat and swing away in baseball, grip it and swing as you would in real golf, and attach the nunchuck for some 2 handed boxing action. Incredible. I've had my 360 for about a year now, and I haven't nearly as much fun as I've had on my Wii in the first Wiik. (haha)

The potential for this system is limitless and I can't wait to see how Nintendo and other third party developers will develop games to creatively use the Wiimote.

Major Moodini prediction-The Nintendo Wii will win this gen's console battle. The Wii will win due to an ultra low price, innovative gameplay, and fun factor. Get one now.......if you can find one.

Anyone else have one? Played it? Thoughts?