....busting an asswipe who calls you out for making (what he thinks) is a dumb play? i can't stand guys like that.

i was playing online and involved in a hand. the board showed: 8, J, 8, K, 8. it was a fairly small pot (like $2). no real betting, but on the river, someone over bets the pot ($5). i've got K10, so i've got a boat and the bet looks like he's just buying the pot. he could have the J, of course. i call and he turns up an 8. sure, it was a loose call on my part, but i'm looking at 1 card in the whole deck that beats me. i didn't think he had AA, because he would have bet on the flop or turn.

anyways, this dummy at the table (big stack....like 5 times everyone else) starts saaying, "what a stupid call, it was SO obvious he had the 8." i show him my king nd tell him that i don't think it was a bad call.

fast forward a few hands and i flop trips. he's in the hand and tries to bully me out. i keep betting and calling his raises. he goes all-in on the river to scare me off. i just wish i had more money to call him i call and he doubles me up. just to rub it in, i stand up from the table and tell him thanks for the lunch money.

man, that felt gooooooood.

(and yes, i've become everyone's favorite poker-story-guy )