Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
If anyone gets bit by a vampire and you don't want to become one, make sure to either go to a chapel and pray at the altar or use a cure disease potion right away, or else you'll become a vampire. Which, if you don't want to be one, can be very annoying. I actually went back in my playtime a couple hours just to heal that disease because I didn't want to be a vampire. Then again, I am being a good guy this time through. Next time, I'm going to be the "bad guy," and join the Dark Brotherhood, be a vampire, and do all that. IMO, it'll be a good way to get more play out of the game than to do everything at once.

Also, whoever is talking about that crypt, is it when you follow that Thoronir guy? I've completed that quest, but I guess I didn't search the "crypt" very thoroughly... I may go back to see if I can get back in.
Yes it is. It's stashed way next to one of the tombs.
Comrade, how can I get back to that tomb? I did the little Thoronir mini-mission thing, but I can't remember how to get back there. Can you tell me how to get back there on the map?

Also, speaking of that Thoronir mission, I followed him, then he met that other dude, and started following him back to his house. It said for me to wait until he's gone and then investigate his house. But I wait until he leaves, then I lockpick his door. I walk around in there for a little bit, but then all of a sudden a guard comes in and arrests me everytime.

Can anyone help me out on either of these things?