+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Biggest f-up ever?

Biggest f-up ever?

Last edited by Glenn; 01-08-2007 at 09:29 AM.

That ranks up there with the USA guy going in for the win at the Olympics on his snow skateboard and hot dogging it on the last hill and falling.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

I think Buckner's is still tops. Romo had a nice entry last night though as well.

I wouldn't even put that close to biggest ever. Think of all the f-ups that have lost a championship for a team, or least knocked them out of the playoffs. This was in a regular season game, and not even towards the end of the season, AND they ended up winning anyway.

Oh, I have to add Webber time out as well. And the travel right before that went uncalled.

Blog Entries
    Romo
    Find a new slant.

i remember that snowboarder botching the gold. That was the biggest screw up IMO because it was totally self induced. A ball can hop funny in baseball, the ball can be low/slippery/whatever on a long snap (I'm not saying these things DID happen)...but that snowboarded hot dogged it and fell. That was like Leon Lett celebrating before going across the goal line and Don Bebe stealing the ball out of his hands.

The only thing that doesn't make the snowboarder worse is that it was an individual sport and didn't cost his team (not directly anyway).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Maybe not the worst ever, but that's pretty freaking bad. Why not let it go a little sooner? If you're playing at this level you can make it from 10 feet, so why bother trying to drop it in so close only to wipe out?
    We had subs. It was crazy.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Just because of the context of when it happened and that his team won, no not the biggest. Pretty bad though. I think he said the ice was really rough there and the puck hopped or something, cant see it on the video though.

that's exactly why you shoot from 10 feet out though. The crease area always has tons of ice shavings there from the goalie. He should have shot from just outside the crease or gone more straight on at the goal.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread