+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall TV around the corner.....shows you're looking forward to?

Fall TV around the corner.....shows you're looking forward to?

what Fall TV shows are you most excited about? i really don't watch too much TV.......but for me, it's the two best shows, imo:

LOST (ABC)Season 3 premiere: Wed Oct 4, 9pm ET

This show is like crack to me. I'm going to be doing a Lost season 2 marathon w/ some friends and family to recap and get pumped for season 3. it's SO addictive and there's a HUGE internet following. there are sites and forums that dissect every minute clue, and it's kinda fun :P

The Office (NBC) Season 3 premiere: Thu, Sept 21st, 8:30pm ET

This show is so freaking funny, i laugh like a giggling idiot everytime i watch it. there's the original BBC version that's supposed to be just as good, if not better, but i haven't seen it. if you've ever worked in a cubicle, you'll appreciate all the random humor. also, Michael (the guy from The 40yr Old Virigin) is so over the top incompetent and hilarious. they're also teasing a romance between Jim (the tall guy) and Pam (the receptionist), so there's that added dimension.

Last edited by Matt; 09-21-2006 at 10:20 AM.

I'm looking forward to Lost, but I'm not excited about the 13 week absence they will have between episodes this year.

South Park starts the first week of October, and I can't wait for that.

Once again, 24 doesn't start until January, but I'm counting down the days nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    I just started watching The Office, and it's better than I expected it to be.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    About the only network TV show I really watch these days is House.

Hugh Laurie just fucking rocks!

...and an honorable mention for a couple shows already started in their new seasons...

Prison Break-- I was worried this show might stumble making the transition from Shawshank to The Fugitive but it didn't. Dumping Robin Tunney and adding William Fitchner took this show up a good notch.

Vanished-- There will be real irony in the title of this series when it goes on mid-season hiatus never to return. Only three episodes old and it's already a convoluted mess.

I will be watching the Detroit Pistons. Maybe the Lions.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    survivor
    i always hated the show, my ex loved it. i got stuck watching it a lot and decided i hated this bitch on the show and was rooting against her before i realized what was going on. then she made it to the final 2 so i willfully watched over half the season. since then ive been stuck liking the show.

the office is hilarious, and of course new south park. other than that, just sports.

Quote Originally Posted by geerussell
    ...and an honorable mention for a couple shows already started in their new seasons...

Prison Break-- I was worried this show might stumble making the transition from Shawshank to The Fugitive but it didn't. Dumping Robin Tunney and adding William Fitchner took this show up a good notch.

Vanished-- There will be real irony in the title of this series when it goes on mid-season hiatus never to return. Only three episodes old and it's already a convoluted mess.

I agree with both points. My only issue thus far with Prison Break was the dumb ass redneck guard and Bellick being on Michael and Lincoln's tail at the end of the 3rd episode.

This may be girly but i liked the few episodes of What About Brian? from last year and look forward to it coming back F/T.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    survivor in 3...2...1...

+ Reply to Thread