+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: South Park v. Family Guy

South Park v. Family Guy

Debate? Anyone?

Now, I'm one who doesn't watch much Family Guy (to be honest, I don't even know when/where it's on). However, the couple episodes I've watched were just too random and didn't have any point for my tastes. Again, I've not watched much so I can't be too much against it. South Park, on the other hand, is funnier to me for one reason or another. and has seemed to get more laughs out of me. Which do you prefer?

Family Guy, hands down, for me.

i used to watch southpark way back when, but i kind of got tired of it. futurama is a severely underrated funny cartoon, too.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Family Guy, hands down, for me.

i used to watch southpark way back when, but i kind of got tired of it. futurama is a severely underrated funny cartoon, too.
    agreed. my order is Simpsons, futurama, family guy, south park, the critic, drawn together, robot chicken, and the tick.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

The Simpsons > Family Guy > South Park > The Boondocks > Futurama

The rest suck.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    South Park continuously cracks me up, even in repeated watchings. Family Guy I always love the episodes the first time I see them, but in re-runs they just kind of bore me.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Family Guy for me.

South Park used to make me laugh but as I get older it gets worse (or so it seems)
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Man i just saw a south park episode that was pretty fucking weak. The irony is that it was dissing Family guy. But thats my gripe with south park. They get so caught up into trying to attack someone or push their agendas, that they lose some of the great humor that made them hot in the first place. Now they just try to fill their niche as the show that attacks people. Instead of making great hilarious episodes.
    Older south park >>>>>>South park park now.
    ^

South Park. Family guy is ok. But south park stays on topic for the most part is funny though out the entire thing. Family guy is like 5 minutes plot, 10 of "like the time I..." jokes, and the rest, and the other 15 minutes are just build up to either one of those. The Simpsons are still funnier than Family Guy.

Nothing comes close to the Simpsons in its prime. Nothing.

Both of these shows were solid, but have been rapidly declining for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by SDPistonfan
    Nothing comes close to the Simpsons in its prime. Nothing.

Both of these shows were solid, but have been rapidly declining for some time.
    Man Simpsons today has declined all that much to me. It still is the best animated show running.

But I'm still saying south park hit a weak ass week with their latest episode. boring as fuck it was says Yoda.
    ^

+ Reply to Thread