+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clone High Appreciation Thread

Clone High Appreciation Thread

If you're wondering what my sig and av are all about they're from the classic cartoon Clone High that was on MTV in 2002. I bought the DVD off of eBay last week and I got hyped again. It was only on the air for 7 episodes, but every one was freaking hilarious. The premise was clones of celebrities go through everyday teen life and attend high school, Clone High. My sig contains the main characters; Principal Scudworth, his robot butler-Mr. Butlertron, JFK, Joan of Arc, Cleopatra, Ghandi, and Abe Lincoln. None shined brighter than JFK. He's responsible for the quotes in my location and sig, and another one of my favorites;

(Speaking to Joan of Arc, who's drinking a non-alchoholic beer) "Hey..err...uh, are you drunk enough to sleep with me yet? (Joan punches JFK in the face, knocking him down. JFK gets up, raises one finger and says) "Answer the question!"

Awesome! Does anyone else remember this show? I haven't heard of anyone who saw this show and did not love it. I have no idea why MTV cancelled the show. Maybe we can show it some love and somehow get it back on the air.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I remember it got a helluva lot of flak and was pulled rather quickly. Can't say that I ever watched an episode though.
    In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Moodini - I didn't know anyone else in the world had actually seen that show. I thought it was FREAKIN awesome. It was a college cult classic.... too bad it only lasted 7 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    Moodini - I didn't know anyone else in the world had actually seen that show. I thought it was FREAKIN awesome. It was a college cult classic.... too bad it only lasted 7 episodes.
    You know it Mo! I think too many people saw the commercials and previews and thought it was whack. (I did the same thing and my girlfriend talked me into watching the first episode and I was hooked) I'll pry get jumped for this, but IMO, it's much funnier than The Simpsons.

That show was frickin' great!

Ghandi has ADD!!!!!!!!!

(don't tell Paul Revere)

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    Ghandi has ADD!!!!!!!!!

(don't tell Paul Revere)
    "You can get it from toilet seats." Awesome!

+ Reply to Thread