+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Poker Thread

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.

Poker Thread

It's a requirement. But anyway...

How's this for a gay beatdown?

I have A-6 (suit has no bearing).
    Flop comes J-J-6.
    I'm the short stack, so I push all in.
    Guy calls me with an 8-7.
    Turn is a 4.
    River is a 5.

Fucking gay.
    [img]i17.tinypic.com/5z1kqq8.gif[/img]

Poker sucks and I freaking wish it would go away. Sports channels are wasting a lot of airtime with that crap. :x

And Philip, I have no clue what any of that means.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I feel it, and am good at it.

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Poker sucks and I freaking wish it would go away. Sports channels are wasting a lot of airtime with that crap. :x

And Philip, I have no clue what any of that means.
    Exposure on TV is excessive (see Fox Sports Net). But beyond that, poker's still a fun card game to play.
    [img]i17.tinypic.com/5z1kqq8.gif[/img]

Re: Poker Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PhilipNelsonFan
    It's a requirement. But anyway...

How's this for a gay beatdown?

I have A-6 (suit has no bearing).
    Flop comes J-J-6.
    I'm the short stack, so I push all in.
    Guy calls me with an 8-7.
    Turn is a 4.
    River is a 5.

Fucking gay.
    I think PNF downed another quarter shot of vodka.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I play poker way too much.

Alot of my friends take alot of illicit substances that inhibit their games. Life is good.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Poker rocks. They should just make a channel for it like the golf channel. Fox Sports does a bad job with it, I agree.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

The only thing I don't like about Poker is when the cry-baby premadonnas (Fucking poker premadonnas? Give me a break.) get all made when they suffer a "bad beat".

You play the shit for a living! You'd think you'd understand that that kind of shit happens more then a few times. You play the odds to a certain degree, and the rest is up to chance. You don't like it? Play something that involves more skill.
    STEW BEEF!

once upon a time i was falling in love, now i'm fucking falling apart
    I won a tourney today in hold 'em. Not bad at all for sitting on my ass for a long time and eating a shitload of pretzels. I did miss the Pistons game but my DVR picked up slack =P

-ojay!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    The only thing I don't like about Poker is when the cry-baby premadonnas (Fucking poker premadonnas? Give me a break.) get all made when they suffer a "bad beat".

You play the shit for a living! You'd think you'd understand that that kind of shit happens more then a few times. You play the odds to a certain degree, and the rest is up to chance. You don't like it? Play something that involves more skill.
    Like Mike Madisow. I can't stand that whiney bitch. All he does is complain about losing. I could care less if he uses his talking to his advantage, but stop complaining about being out drawn. That is part of the game.

I like guys with antics that don't complain (Unibomber, Scotty Nyuen, etc), or the guys who just shut up and outplay you (Brunson, Juanda, Hansen, Ivey).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread