+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: yankees ogt

yankees ogt

fuck inge. 0-3. no power. his "play" in the 9th is gonna get changed to an error. an error that probably costs us the game.

high tide, i couldnt stand the guy. but he's flat out terrible now. no upside.

im frustrated over mags as well, but atleast with him you can hope he ragains his form. inge is an awful contact hitter, with no power, and his defense is officially below average now. he's arguably worse than neverhitt last year.

also, not sure what santiago has to do to get into the regular rotation. we have nothing at 2nd but him and leyland refuses to play him 2 times in a week.

also, they had an awesome display comparing granderson's swing this year and last. night and day how much NY has cleaned it up. watching his swing from last year, you'd have thought the tigers didnt have a hitting coach while curtis was here.

i've always hated the tigers uber aggressive batting strategy, but watching that and it appears theres plenty more to gripe about.

/rant

inge is 10th worst ops of all everyday players in the mlb. 1/2 the guys below him are in severe slumps. in a month, he'll likely be among the 5 worst. i think 5 worst batters in the AL would be a fair assessment.

of course, the guys who have that bad of bats usually are atleast + gloves. inge is hurting us there, too.

the only good thing that his sucktitude is so great that DD has no choice, and inge will finally be forced out. if we can get wright from the mets, get er done.

Blog Entries
    Don't think I watched more than a minute of this.

I could go to the Yanks/Tigs game with my dad on wednesday, but I think I'm just going to suggest we stay home...

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Was it from 2 years ago? Granderson was on the Yankees last year.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Sizemore didn't play for Toledo tonight, move coming?

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Guess so, I just looked. Rhymes out, Sizemore in. Victor is also on rehab in Toledo, should be back this week.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Was it from 2 years ago? Granderson was on the Yankees last year.
    it was 2010 and 2011, but i think the implication is that it took them some time to clean up his swing. i cant overstate this. he's got arod swing up there, before it he was just an absolute mess.

to me it was far more of an indictment on the tiger's coaches than the fact that no one is willing to draw a walk on this team, and pitchers sometimes take 60 throws to get through 9 innings on us.

Blog Entries
    I think you're forgetting how well Granderson hit for the Tigers for the most part. He's definitely been hitting lefties so far this year though, which has never really happened before.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    I think you're forgetting how well Granderson hit for the Tigers for the most part. He's definitely been hitting lefties so far this year though, which has never really happened before.

lefties!
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread