Wasn't a huge fan of Supercross....until now!!!

Anaheim 1 (they'll be back in a couple of weeks) pitted Chad Reed and James Stewart, the biggest names in the sport today. They dominated the race until the half way mark, when they crashed. Reed got back into the race, but Stewrt fell hard and couldn't get back into it. Both were waaaay ahead of the pack.

Then you have Josh Grant, whose team lost their main sponsor two weeks ago. He leaps into the lead, and has a good 13 second cushion. All he has to do is pass several lapped riders, and the win is his.

Until, at a sharp turn, his rear brake catches, then pulls off, a Parts Unlimited barrier cover. It hung like a flag attached to the rear swingarm for several turns, then wraps around the rear brake and nearly locks the rear wheel.

Smoke coming off his rear section due to the burning banner plastic tearing itself to pieces, he has just enough to take the flag.

One of the best races I've ever seen. Formula 1, Indy, NASCAR, MotoGP... you name it!!!!

I am now officially a fan. If you have SPEED TV, it should re-air on Sunday.

On a completely seperate note, when I tried to type AMA in the Title box, the field attempted to autofill:

Amaechi is Gay = So What